Sunday, September 5, 2010
Random Ramblings.
I've been keeping myself busy lately. Spending time alone & also with some close friends. I admit we're facing a big issue right now. And, i'm trying my very best to save a dying relationship because i believe there's still a pinch of hope. I'm not giving up and i shouldn't give up early. Probably i've been bottling up this problem for quite some time and when i blew my top, my last resort was to stay away from him before things get worse. I don't know what's wrong with me.
It is starting to lose its sparks. I'm deeply sad over the fact that both of us have not been talking to each other. I didn't reply to his smses & calls. I really want him to know that this time i meant it for real. I need him to self-reflect and think about it. What happen to the old him? And, if ever i give up on him, i hope everyone will respect our decision so that we can move on with each others lives. Please give me your blessings. I'm losing faith in everything. I don't need a tag on this post. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment