Sunday, August 29, 2010

We go Navy~










So, we had no plans. Bf said, 'i tak nak gi geylang. jauhhhh.'. ): Secretly, i booked two tickets for Grown Ups at vivo. Heehee. I wasn't in a mood for a shop because i still feel lethargic from yesterday's work. It was horrible nowadays. We walked a few rounds to look for hoodie and raya shoes. End up, we spend an hour at the GV sofa chit-chatting & camwhore. Blame the iphone4 camera laaaaa. So irresistable. Btw, the movie was awesome. Dirty, lame & hilarious jokes. I would love to watch it again. Hahahahah. Was supposed to break fast at Barcelos but, bf came up with a cheeky plan. We went ikea instead and had their yummeh hotdogs. And faizal chose to snap a picture of my pimple on the cheek. (menyampaaah nyeee!) So we went for our cheeky plan and end the day at mcdonalds for our late supper. The place where we first met. Giggles. It was a good date. I love ya faizal. Ok now, back to work. I love to clear those crazy travellers. Imagine i cleared a singaporean couple with 9 kids. (mak oi! mcm factory plak) tsk. I can't wait for my rambut raya date with shila. Hee. Ciaoz.




Iphone 4 pictures. :p


No comments: