Monday, September 6, 2010

The Jaybee Trip.



For someone who works near the causeway everyday, jb is like a short distance away. It is a must to make a trip there once a month. Take it as a short getaway to chill & enjoy good company. With their forever low currency value, everything MUST buy. Cheap-cheap good-good.




JB with colleagues. (lia, rin & mumu)

We were patiently waiting to break fast at seoul garden. Lia has such great cooking skills and big appetite. The ice-cream is eeeeyucks. We each got ourselves a bottle of perfume from body shop. (mcm tak jual kt spore gitu eh) Gawd, i'm in love with the scent. As some commented, 'so seductive uuuu!'. hahaha. Had to cab home because i'm too tired to wait for the bus. Giggles. Love you three!









JB with friends. (shila, mamat & fadzil)

This is totally unplanned. I love impromptu plan! We departed from singapore at 1600hours. Traffic was clear & weather was good. They sent us to the salon and we did our hair for close to three hours while the boys went to the bike workshop. O-AM-GEE. They provide pc for us to play while they burnt our hair. Wahahaha. (canggih noh!) So we both were busy facebooking and gossiping. Gawd, it was such a good pampering hair session. Wish everyday were like this. It's cheap btw. 180 ringgit for soft rebonding, haircut & treatment. I'll color it the next time round. I so suka the hairstylist. He's hilarious. Boys came to fetch us. Break fast at mcdonalds. Mamat look so stunned at shila's hair. Fadzil, as usual, so quiet & harmless. hahaha.

We went to pasar pandan for awhile. This fad wants to shop for vcds. Err, i never shopped. I didn't like anything over there. I just tagged behind shila. Takut uuuuu. Around 10 plus, we made a move because somebody has a curfew laaaa. And, i didn't tell mom & dad about this jb trip. Lucky the journey back home was a smooth one. I reached jurong at 11plus. Henggg aaaah~ Let's go there again fellas! Jom color rambut! Yippe! Thanks all for being so accommodating. And to Fad for joining.










What a fab weekend. I met my old friends, din & zul. We had a good chat. And, i promise to try & salvage my relationship. I know everyone encourage me too. Good night all. Selamat hari raya soon.

No comments: