Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daddy's girl love floral preens.








Technically, it's thursday now! (3 days left! -gigit jari babe) hahahaha. Reminder, releasing of o level results on monday. Good luck! On tuesday, i received my blood test results. I'm an O+. So anyone needs my blood, do inform me ok? I forget whats my bf's type. lol. So, i'm a daddy's girl. Wahahaha. My mum was quite disappointed. lol. I clearly inherited my dad's behaviour and habits. (sadly, not the height) Stubborn, easily irritated, spendthrift, lepak. Probably the reason why mum goes, 'kau gi bual dgn bapa kau. dia kan dengar cakap kau. mana nak dengar cakap mak'. That's why yana is closer to mum. Everytime kena bully, she screams 'mak! tengok adik!'. (dah terbalik dunia ni. haha) Bf is so good at teasing me. My dress didn't came on time. I was very unhappy the whole afternoon! So, the bf start taking pictures of my most ugliest moments, which i shall not upload. In return, i took his while he was complaining about his ulcer, with that cramp face and muka lembik expression. (nama je polis tapi sakit sikit je lembik. lol) Home early and went for grocery shopping at ntuc. (nak collect link points! hah!)








After so long, i finally made a trip to the bank to deposit dad's money again. Why must he always give me big notes and trouble me? Cis betul. I hate writing the deposit money chit. I can't believe the woman just crushed the paper and said, 'no need to write account name'. There goes my five minutes effort. But then, what the fuck do they put that account name column over there. Idiot betul. So, i went home and wait for sleeping beauty to rise & shine. I think i overdress! With black belts and shoes. Rushed to ps to collect my dress. The floral prints is so nice! Very comfy cotton material. I may look old wearing them but i just love the flowers everywhere. (da mcm minah bunga ah) Dinner at popeye. Sadly, the biscuits are out of stock and the bf is a little unhappy when they changed them into corn cups. So tak sedap! Well, good food, good company and good view!








I even picked up my spectacles today. My new thick-frame specs. I'm feeling extra nerdy this year. But it somehow covers the beauty of the eyes. I'll only wear them during less-makeup days. (: I definitely look smart on the right picture. Faizal loves the left candid picture. I don't know why. He goes 'cute uh'. hahahahaha. I love you bf. Thanks for today. Girls, let's meet up on friday ok! I'm looking forward to it. Take care and good bye.

No comments: