Friday, January 8, 2010
Sigh.
Hooray! I've reached my 400th mark post. Steady-daddy! (: So when i'm old and dying, pls get someone to print all my blog post for keepsake. Muahahahaha. Oh, hello! Friday came too soon. Thursday was boring. To think i dress up so nice with the floral prints dress but the bf came with baju berkarat dia. lol lol. We decided to catch a movie after so long. It's The Forth Kind. Ratings online were quite good therefore, we go for it. Yaaaa, it's fiction lah dey! The movie is about alien abduction. I won't bother to scare myself and google about the true events relating to the movie. Cause it's very disturbing. Equally disturbing as the paranormal activity movie. I watched 3/4 of the story with eyes half-open. I have such a weak heart. I cannot stare straight to the screen and remain cool when you know they're gonna scare you out of your seats. My bf, the mister lepak mcm minyak kapak is a big fan of aliens.
I'll give it 4/5. haha. I'm not a fiction fan. I prefer romance, comedy or whatever real storyline. Not aliens, zombies or any weird creatures. Just so unlucky, that the bf is the totally opposite me. I stereotype people who loves fiction like him, have a very very very imaginative mind. In other words, berangan lebih. Hah. The main lead from the original footage look scary. Esp when she's being hypnotized and turned possessed at one moment. Very good sound effects too. Sigh. Go catch them! And tell me about it. You might have the urge to find out the origins of the movie. (kepo lorr) So they say 2012 is the end of the world. What if the aliens attack before 2012? See lah, I'm becoming imaginative now. They say it's a true events with real recordings and footage of people killing themselves. People going missing in Alaska because of alien abduction. Do you believe in aliens? I do. Sigh. Real evidence.
Anw, we bumped into aishah and abbas at vivo. We had lunch together, busy gossiping about someone. (Macam common target gitu) Probably, the woman is in our top most paling benci list in my bf WAG team. Hahahahaha. Home early to get food for family. Sigh. Was hoping to spend more time with bf on his last off day before i start working. (so lemau!) I wonder how it's gonna be like if he's a permanent police officer in few months time. More sigh pls. I'm excited to meet the girls tmr (technically today). This could be our last meet up before everyone gets busy. Let's frequently meet up for dinner ok! Mum thinks i'm suffering from pre-work jitters. Cause i'm looking clueless, blur and restless these past few days. I'm not looking forward to working life. Mind keep saying 'i'm a 20 kid!'. hahahahahaha. Ohmy, more burdens! May this year be a prosperous year for me. And to all of you too. Good night.
I L O V E M F B M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment