Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Come what may.








Ignore this idiot girl posing with that grumpy dog. lol. Faizal's fault lah! Gave me such a big scare when he pushed it to my face. Then, he placed it onto my shoulder and requested for a snap. lol. He finds it amusing when i wanted to get myself a note book for taking down notes during training. Self-motivation you know? How can he expect me to get a 70 cents kind from kedai mama? So uncool!

Right now, i'm busy downloading iphone themes. Dammit. I had to restore everything cause it somehow crashed by itself and everything's gone! rah~ (bosan!) Someone just reminded me that i'll be turning 21 this year. Daym, that's way too fast. I've yet to enjoy being 20. Lol. Now, i'm looking forward to have a big party on my 21st. I never had parties on bday. This is the time to do it with friends and bf. No, not family. Family equals to restrictions. (: To make my 21st a memorable affair. lol. Now, i'm starting to dream about girly vacations, romantic getaways and splurging. That's bad. My bf turns 24. So we should enjoy as much as we can before settling down. Lol. No, i won't get married so soon. Like that i become tak laku liao. Popularity graph will dropped to zero! hahahahahaha. So whatever, come eleven jan.

In few hrs time, i will soon find out my blood type. That will determine if i am the daddy's girl or the mummy's girl. I have to run some errands tmr. Busy busy busy. And that fav dress is on sale. Please let me fit in the dress. I love the floral prints. Hehehehehehehe. Worth waiting for. Now, dad is at the sofa, watching cartoon at 2.20am! wth. Good night. Love u bf.

No comments: