Sunday, December 27, 2009

Annual JB Trip / Our IPhone 3GS.









Hi. I've been lacking of sleep since three days ago. So this MIGHT be a quick one and i'll head for shower then. On Christmas Day, family, bf and myself went for our annual seafood lunch at JB. Oh, what a heavy traffic jam! But, we survived and make our way there safely. The food were delicious as always. We took a bus to the CS mall. So funny when we almost board the first bus, it broke down while we're about to pay him. lol. It was chilly rainy evening. We spent an hour going round the mall. Splurge on mango tops only lor. Their sale is not as WOW as the sale in singapore. Not so much difference in value. Boring. Bf were so patient the whole day, just follow me around while i slowly picked my clothes. Of course, he's always been the one who tries damn hard to make me not shop. Lol. Saying 'mahal laaa!'. Home by 8. I notice the bf's eyes turning red cause he didn't sleep since his night shift. (sungguh kesian!) And even more pathetic is when the scooter creates a problem again. It refuses to start so the bf left it there overnight while he walked home.

Next day, with even lesser hours of sleep, he accompanied me for my medical check up at Raffles Place. The scooter has not recovered yet so we cabbed there. It's fucking irritating to have a cab driver who doesn't know how to use the NETS machine. To the extent of asking us to key in for him. Last resort, bf went to withdraw money cause i'm getting late for my appointment. Once there, i took my x-ray test, ht/wt and i requested to know my blood type so the extra jab. Went in the consultation rm for my tetek check and flu jab. Ok, i officially hate flu jab. My left arm still feels weak and numb because i had 2 jabs altogether. Siao bo. Bf were outside trying to scare me by describing how fakely huge the syringe is. RAHHHHH~ (pengsan oh!) Flu jab needle is thick ok. I almost fainted. Ok, i lied. Hahahahahahahah. But sakit! Train ride to Boon Lay for kfc lunch. The noisiest kfc ever. I was home for awhile to get the phone box while the bf continues to check the scooter.

I trade in my phone while bf might have to wait till two days to do so. We rushed to starhub centre and waited for hours for our queue number. (Wahhh, betulnya bersabar) Cause ours is one number for two phones. Yes, i have my Iphone 3GS now. I'm an idiot and still jakun. Don't mind me. I'm even happier to see my bf happy with his new gadget. This is our new year's gift. I hope you like it, laziaf. Thanks for the bombastic two days filled with fun and laughter. I just can't imagine how am i gonna survive without you. (ehem!) Go show off to your team mates eh. Ok, i'm half asleep. Good night. Happy Sunday! Let's all watch SI results show tonight ok.

I L O V E Y O U F A I Z A L


[Guess what? I sua tido mampus for 3 hours?! Betulnya knocked out. Tsktsk oh perutku rasa byk angin. Why is that so? Blame the jab.]

No comments: