Hi there! I'm doing good. Thank you fellas for trying very hard to spend the best last few days of my free time. Lol. Includes my sister, mum & dad, faizal, rhoda, azhairul & girlfriends. My sister wants to jb with me on thursday. Mum & dad is planning a batam trip again (?!!!). Dad has been asking me umpteen times about whether i can make it or not. (semangat sungguh) Because i've been hinting mum for quite some time. I think we need some family vacation. Batam is better than nothing. (: Azhairul inviting me for breakfast/lunch. That one is to be confirmed at a later date. I'm meeting rhoda on 4th january. I'm very much looking forward to it. My girlfriends random outing is much appreciated. More to come please. Let's do a last swim together. Muahahaha. And to faizal, i hope you'll bring me somewhere good ok. Ok. Let's not be emo macam momo. Skip that.

(snail at kubur)
Oh, let's welcome Boon Lay Interchange! YAY! It's been a part of my life since in mum's womb lol. I've seen so much positive changes and i love the new aircon comfort interchange with those sensor doors. Wooo. Well done. I finally got myself a pair of black shoes. (much needed) I intend to give my tight white flats from mitju and black heels from m)phosis to someone who has the same shoe size as me. Any takers? I should stop buying shoes for now cause i have lots of black sandals, black slippers and black heels. Cannot be so greedy. I think they should put F21 and mango at jp. (lagi cool banget)


Sezairi Sezali is our Singapore Idol Season 3. YAY! My daddy, who did not even caught any of their previous episodes, decides to give 10 votes to him. Cause he die-die don't want the title to fall to Sylvia. (jiwa melayu habes) It goes to show how we malays are very supportive of our own race. Just look at all the other seasons. THE MAT RULES! hahahahahaha. Must thank all malay voters. Actually sylvia pun not so bad. Just that, (i think) we prefer true blue local talent. Ok, good one! Well done again! (see how concentrative mum & dad is) And when they announced the results, we're roaring like lions, clapping & cheering for him. It was like watching a soccer game with so many 'yayyyyyyyys' but dad i sungguh slow pickup. (stares at his own daughter for confirmation)
Did you know? Faizal's scooter is down for days now. We've been enjoying our rare bus trips and tapping ez-links. hahahaha. Since JB outing, the scooter has not been responding well. But, i love bus rides with him! (giggles) He is so willing to send me to the doorstep and walk/take a bus back home. It just goes to show how so loving this bf of mine is. (blow silent kiss) We've been spending the last two days, exchanging infos on iphone apps and yes, we haven't got over it yet. I just spent the whole day downloading album songs. Whoooo. Thank you bf. I sungguh love you.
Hopefully a movie day with girlfriends & their sisters later. Lol. Looking forward to meet every single one of you. Have a great time, counting down to new year. Scrap the new year resolutions hahaha. It has been a blasting 2009. Will blog on the last day of the year. See you all! God bless.

Isn't this sexy soldier cute? Focus on face. (:
(Credits to iphone camera 3mpx - no edits or whatsoever)
No comments:
Post a Comment