




MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! (:
Here's a picture of crazy us with many christmas trees. Taken everytime we pass by a huge tree. Credits to passers-by. Crazy girls, i tell you.



Bersama Tiga Jahanam. (one missing in picture)












Hello! It's 4.30am and i'm so fresh awake. I am patiently waiting for santa to send my gift. Iphone maybe. Hehehe. Let's talk about my christmas eve, shall we? I woke up at 11am, with such cooling weather and almost slept back. I had body treatment appointment at 1pm (: Meeting time was at 3pm jurong east. Before that, me & bf were at mcdonalds having lunch and browsing the iphone prices. And, (cross fingers) hopefully will get each of us one by saturday. The excitednakmampos boy was so fidgety and keep screaming for it since weeks ago. He almost wanted to psycho me to get it straightaway and cancel my girl's outing. (ade ke patut? busuk hati betul) I got my gfs to accompany me for my medical checkup at Raffles but unfortunately, it's closed on eve of public holiday! (wtf kan? buang current betul) We took train to bugis and made our way to Hajah Maimunah Restaurant. HAHAHA. It was Is's idea. All thanks to her craving. Like jakun kids, we were making lots of noises while deciding on the dishes. And i somehow didn't like the cashier sarcastic smile (mintak kene satu tampar ah beb)
I learnt to eat a new dish. Go ahead and laugh at me. Hahahahahahaha. Modern woman maaah. It's Lemak Siput. (pls see pictures above) (Sedut punya sedut sampai angin pun nak hilang) It was good try though. It tasted like coconut jelly and blardy damn hard to get it off the shell for beginners like me and Is. Video located at shila's phone. Will upload them soon. Good food and good company!
Sadly, Aishah has to go off early due to unforeseen circumstances regarding her younger sister. ): We really can't bear to part with her cause it is really difficult to get her to go out with us in future. She's always busy. We stayed around. Gfs accompanied me to singtel to purchase the mio cordless home connect. I really hate to queue so long! Long queue at reception and at the cashier. Grrrr. And, everyone seems to be buying iphone. Why like that? Then, Is came up with the pool idea. Yaaaaa, we all sucks at pool. We walked from bugis to marina square, trying to spot even more christmas trees. (itu pun Is nya idea) Pool was so-so. Cause we all were so bad at pool. I just can't hit the ball gently straight at times. The funniest part was, Is hitting the black ball to the white ball. She didn't even realize, die-die wants to hit the ball. It got shila even more confused and she was staring at me, hoping to get an explanation for that. You all so funny la!
Window shopped fourskin and G2000. Shila and I got a side ribbon scarf. Mine is grey and hers is black. I'm not so sure when is the next occasion i'm going to wear it for. Fourskin bags is so chic, simple and nice! Should get one for faizal. I was home by 10.40pm. Lol. So seram. I was anticipating my mum's long nag. She just went, "kau merayap sampai ke london ke? lambat nah balik". Not so bad eh. Hehehe. Finally, i fix the singtel cordless home connect within minutes and rearrange all the messy wires (budak EE beb) The only blur part is, how to purchase soccer channel ah? Now, i must wait for them to ring me up. I think the remote control is a little confusing for my dad esp the menu switch. Oh, rhoda called me up at midnight. It was kinda surprising cause she sounded like a tele-marketer. We even shared a few gossips and gonna meet her up soon. I really miss her! Hopefully this time we'll meet. Last year christmas gifts for me & faizal is still with her. hahahaha. That was so long ago.
Ok, tonight is such a joyful night. Thank you girls for the makan and pool fiesta. We must meet again for farmart or karaoke. (atau ubin!) Aishah baby, make yourself free ok. I'm heading bed now. I have 6-7 hours of sleep before going jb with family and faizal. Thank you for taking some time to read. (Sila curi gambar ye. Dibawa kepada anda oleh kamera nokia shila.) See you all soon.
Good night & happy holidays! Love you faizal.
No comments:
Post a Comment