Friday, October 23, 2009

Randomizer..











Hello friday! I dozed off last night while waiting for the image uploads. Grrr. So here we go. The title itself, Randomizer is available only in Faizal's dick-tionary. Lol. We spent a good time merayau in jurong point. (lagi lagi jrg point!). We had lunch, printed our his birthday card and played around with the cameras at sony shop. (: hahahahaha. Now, the bf is aiming for another razer keyboard. I can feel it coming that he's going to buy it soon even though he says he'll buy them next month. (mcm tk kenal tactic dia) By 6pm, we head down to west coast park. Just to have a quiet time and random conversations. Cause it makes our relationship healthy you see. (giggles) Got home early and slept early too. Today is a boring day. The bf is going home early for his late grandma's prayer gathering. I'm not so sure if i'll be there. Can i not be there. Hm hm hm. I'm supposed to plan for today's outing. But what's for lunch? Till next post.

I love you faizal.

No comments: