Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Girlfriends Surprise Party at Changi Airport.

























Pardon me for the countless pictures taken at the Changi Airport. Everyone just went mad snapping themselves away. Cause to some, it was one of their rare journey to the east. LOL. Like i stereotyped this before, east side boys is better. Sadly, we didn't bumped into any handsome category species. I thought i over dress or something cause i find the passengers in the bus, staring at me weirdly. Probably the fringe. I just trimmed it the day before and i look like a total retard. I have lost my haircut skills and decided to make it bangs. It makes the face even more chubbier than before. Grrrr. We all met up at 4pm. Diana, Aishah, Shila, Is and myself were on the train, standing all the way till tampines. (gila betul) Such huge crowd! Tamp one was great! Great and so great. If only jurong point was equally good as tamp one, i would have gone there everyday. There is a sale at almost every shops and the girls are ALWAYS in a mood of window shopping. What a crazy group. Haha. I like dorothy perkins top. They have lots of floral apparels. Heeee. And there's a shop selling bras at 10 bucks and beautiful leopard preens panties. Wooooo. Good buy! I'll come again soon with mum. (:

By 6, we made our way to the airport. Boyan keep insisting her flight to padang is at 6.30. (betulnya living in denial) Brought the girls around and on the sky train. We're such a ghairah group. Popeye for dinner. It was Shila and Aishah's virgin meal there. I'm not sure how's the food like to them. We spent an hour just eating and endless chatting (gossips maybe) I just realized popeye whipped potato is delicious. You guys should look at the after-dinner-tummy. So, we walked around, trying to find the viewing gallery cause shila insist that we all should see an airplane before we head home. (kelakar nya member) She goes, "T2 ada ahhh. T2 T2 ah. Aku ingat lagi T2. Confirm". LOL. She's the persistent kind. We all went T2 and crazily look for the gallery like some jakun foreigners. Desserts at Mc Cafe. Shila was so excited to go Mc Cafe all of a sudden despite her bloated tummy. (pelik kan. how can i didnt notice that) When i'm back with my double chocolate frappe, both were gone, looking for the the map of the viewing gallery. LOL LOL LOL. Funny. How the whole drama were planned.

BOO! Aishah and Shila came with a polar cake. Obviously, who else but my belated birthday party. It could have been extra surprising if shila did hide herself neatly behind the pillars. I saw her butt! Hahahahahahaha. I'm a happy woman! lol. It's indeed surprising because i didn't see it coming. The rest did wish me over an sms but i thought the party is not necessary since everyone is busy working. I'M SURPRISED! YEEHEEHEE! Happy gila. They really make an effort to plan well because for them, i'm too smart and able to predict their moves. Lol. Of course there's a video of me. They got me a beautiful personalized card, a libra book and the cake. The cake was somewhat jelly kind chocolate. Lol. The card is so CUTE with all the bf faces being cropped. And i went a bit fanatic over the libra book. It has all the positive points but i wish they were equal and wrote the negative as well. Lol. We read a few in the train. (semangat!) Gosh, i don't know how to say it in perfect sentences. I'm just so surprised and happy to have all the girlfriends celebrating my birthday. It was planned way before. Maybe in msn! hahah. Last week is it? Cause all of them were strangely online at the same inappropriate time. 11-12am maybe. And no one bothers to chat with me, which puzzles me because no one really did layan me. Hahahaha. Good one! Kudos! Fantastic! I suka!

Celebrations over. Continue locating the viewing gallery to only find out that we did past there but didn't read about the board saying it's undergoing a construction. Lol. So, head home then. Liyah got a curfew at the age of 20. Hahaha. The curfew going to stay forever unless she gets married. Wahahaha. Train ride home was good. Snapping away and reading libra book. The bf picked me up at lakeside, calling me 'office girl' because i dress like one. (perli betul!) I'm home by 11pm. (lambat gilaaa) What i realize is that, for the past 5 months, mom is becoming more flexible and less stricter. She will get mad, rant for a few hours and sleep the anger away. Lol. You know why i prefer her to ground me and make me go by rules. Because i am not rebellious, all thanks to her! I'm in control and i sure know my limits. I've never went home at 12pm or later! Hahahahaha. So kental. I know. I do sneak out though. (: Thank you girls! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for making my birthday such a memorable event. It was my first celebration with the girls. How can i not be happy? You girls rock! (: Love you all equally.

What a long winded post. Time for bed. Thank you once again. Thank you bf for the denim skirt also. I hope you do like the cupcakes. Your card will come later. Ha ha ha Good night all. I love you faizal.




VIDEOS


The encore part was hilarious. Boyan didn't record the earlier speech and went 'kau boleh cakap speech kau lagi?'. We all went HAHAHAHA. So random of her. Betulnya sardin.













I'm a happy woman. (:

No comments: