Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pidon 23rd Birthday.







HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY FAIZAL MUHD!


Yeh. This annual affair is here yet again. October has been a money blowing month. With mine, mum, faizal and our anniversary. This simple boy requested nothing, but myself as a gift to him this year. I'm scratching my kutu head, thinking of what to buy for this man. (don't call him boy already) No more singing "cause i'm 22, don't know what i'm supposed to do". I don't know who sang the song but he does sing them to me every now and then when he's 22. Gawd. Time flies. Happy Birthday sexay! No big surprises this time. I'm just getting what you need later. I haven't got your gifts yet. I'll buy it with you later on ok. I'm going to surprise you later! (: so excited! Thanks man for picking me up earlier and sent this lazy gf home. I was talking about you the whole time at the dinner table. About how shila thinks that the pidon post on blog is originally from you and how the girls are laughing at your exposed sense of humour. You're funny. That's what i like about you. That's what mum love about you. Thank you for being the very best companion for these two years full of highs and lows. I am looking forward to celebrate this memorable occasion with you later on. I'll see you very soon. I love you pidon/mhfm/mr cipaikong/kudud/captain town/hunny bunny. You're always be loved by me. Your onenonliyah. (: (giggles) Please plan for marriage soon since i've accepted your marriage proposal through sms. LOL. Ok ciao.

No comments: