Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Abang Police (Team B) Dinner Buffet.


















Ohmy! What a crazy monday! Earlier part of the anticipated day was full of perspiration and on-going tummy ache. I hilariously get a shocked of my life when the most significant thing i ever needed, was not in my bag. The morning coffee and redbull can drink lasted for 6 hours only. So, imagine myself in a drunk sleepy mode at the dinner table. And i didn't ate anything before the big buffet. Total madness! I had to rush home for a quick change. Black dress with black heels. I think the bf didn't look that good wearing purple stripes. Hahaha. Horrggggiblee! I was sweating profusely and simply tapping the eyeshadow messily and run off. We deserved a medal for being star karats for every occasions we've been to. We arrived a bit later. Again, oh my! One word, fabulous! It's The Straits Kitchen. Our first time there hence the jakun reaction. Lol.

They have variety of food ranging from satay to prata to nice desserts like kueh dadar. Hua hua hua. Delicious. Bf is helping me to get most of the food there. Even the manager noticed and playfully teased us over the fact that the bf was picking up food for me while i point out whatever food that i want him to put on plate. Heeeeeeee. (tak salah kan eh? jealous tu mamak) We're full after five rounds of food. Good food! Worth every single cents. Our favourite dish is sweet & sour crabs. Faizal patiently rip off the crab's shell with his fork & spoon. (so kelakar!) He ate a total of 5-6 crabs. I'm amazed. Had a good chat with the rest and photo-taking session with the big group. There's a guy called Nazi, been calling me zakiah for god knows how long. I've never even said my name to him. Zahid look so small, timid guy. If i ever see him on the streets with his police uniform on, i might giggled or worst, had a big laugh. (so kecik. hee) We're home early too. Because i am too tired to interfere in their private conversation. Home by ten.

I had a good sleep. Woke up to a refreshing morning rain. Bf came bringing 2 packets of nasi ayam cooked by mum and we watch a movie together. Finally, i've watched The Blue Mansion. Good. I'll give it 3 out of 5. Great acting. The nipple part was unnecessary and Patrick Teoh is funny. The only disadvantage is, the person beside me was laughing his ass off at the so not funny scenes. Weird isn't it. He looks intelligent but, is a loner and weirdo. Lol. I got a new purple earrings! Yay! Like finally, expenses paid by bf. (giggles) We went arcade. Played basketball games and a kiddy throw ball game. He cheated by collecting all 8 balls and threw them all at the screen. Givaaaap! hahahahahaha. What a fun-filled day! Thanks bf. I'll see you soon.Thanks for the buffet. Thanks for being so adorable. I love you very much.


Today is late sister's death anniversary. Miss her.

No comments: