I spent close to two hours uploading pictures and arranging them neatly. There were a few distractions here and there. Hehehehe. Shila was trying hard to psycho me for a short JB trip (untuk isi minyak lintah dlm moto. hee.) tmr. Lol. (aku nak pass title psycho kat dia ah) I was afraid to go because faizal might get worried of my safety there. But then again, it's a quick one and she needed company so i agreed. Tmr she will finish up cutting my hair again. Lol. And we'll both head to BB for the pc dinner. (:
(Balik kepada cerita asal) We, five jahanam had our Seoul Garden feast on Tuesday evening. It's more of a private affair. No more big groups. To have good food before the fasting month. What an appropriate date! Aishah done with OC work at five. Is came down at six plus. Me and shila took our time and pick Aishah up. And our new kaki, Diana K. (: Thanks to my sister. I got a 50% off discount voucher for ladies night. And, i got sick of my char siew chicken. We don't eat veggie! Haha. There were more meat, more seafood and more rice. So, refer to pictures. I know i'm fat but keep it to yourself aye? (giggles) Next, ION window shop. I realised how different it is to bring a bunch of girlfriends and a boyfriend to ION. LOL. I won't bring pidon there unless necessary. I fell in love with everything. I will die-die get the Sephora lipstick and shimmery eyeshadow. If possible, the liquid foundation. I'm so so so in love with all their products. Hehehehe. (ketawa mentel) I will be back! And New Look is a good store! I suka all the heels and wedges. (sings lingo gwen stefani) 'See, i'd have all the money in the world, if i was a wealthy girl'. Got home by ten plus. Mum was naggy cause i've been coming home late for two days straight. She will start her career talk and everything. Oh, I'm so used to it. So used to this kind of restricted life. At least, it keeps me grounded.
On Monday, i thought i'm gonna like spend the whole day sleeping. Lol. I'm glad shila called me to date me out. Then, she rode me to pasir ris. Wah, blardy long journey. I envy those long distance relationship. (salutes) Like how me and faizal did talk about it, we can literally die not seeing each other for days. How lucky we are. :P Kita lepak. Me, shila, mamat and this new guy, Amir who is a totally hardcore matrep. Shila took one hour plus to cut my hair. So, i got home late. Hehehehe. So will continue cutting tmr. But faizal loves the end result. Wohoooo.
Next, i'm going to yak about how sweet is my pidon. He start work on tuesday evening at 630pm all the way to wednesday 2pm. He had to help out in this school talk and had a busy day that night. (kesian kan) I know he didn't want to disappoint me and just sleep away his off days. I tried to be nice and let him sleep but, he keeps on insisting that he's hungry and wants to go out with me. How hurt it is to see him fall asleep beside me while waiting for the movie entry. It's even more heartbreaking to see him obeying every word i say despite the lack of sleep. (waduh) No more torturing dates from now on. I'll make him sleep next time. I feel so bad. And now, he's sleeping like a log since 9pm and i did not disturb him at all with my smses. Lol. It's a busy week for him. He needs to go for inservice on the second off day. (babi betul. dera anak org ah ni spf.) So, i'll spent my thursday with shila. (: Me and sister will have pizza at night. And i will invite pidon to my house to eat pizza. Pizza can really cheer him up. Thanks pidon! I'm so grateful for your help and everything. I am so sorry to have trouble you. (guilty face) I need bed. Tmr is a long day. I miss you don. See you tmr night. Good night. I love you so much dearest pidon.
Kepada Diyana Y. (: You takde tagboard, susah nk comment. Btw, it's mazda 2 hatchback ye. Bukan hunchback. Dah lain tu. Heeeee. (senyum lebar)
No comments:
Post a Comment