Monday, August 17, 2009

Star Karat.







At eleven in the morning, the muslim cemetry is crowded with humans. Only when it is close to the fasting month will people start coming to neaten the grave. As i recall back, yesterday 15 August is the (ex) abang ipar's birthday. He turns 39. (tua gila eh) There is a heart-shape potpourri(mcm berkat jemputan) hanging on the small fence. Oh, it was a hot and rainy day. The weather is so confusing.

Me, family and pidon went to my cousin's birthday party at 3pm. I'm not so sure how old she is right now. As usual, we starkarat arrives last. I hate to do last minute gift shopping. And with pidon tagging along at the back and teasing me 24/7, i can never have peace. Haha. The fact that he's complaining of how expensive the skirts at kiddy palace are. He goes like 'i would rather buy your skirt than a kid's one'. (hint hint) The birthday girl is so hyper and fidgety. The only thing i notice is that everyone is busy catching up on each others live and ignoring her so she start pulling out her presents, hula hoop and all the toys she got. I wish i was a kid. I wish my mum love me more and organise such parties. I never had one. Suha is one lucky girl. Ok, balik kepada cerita. The food was err so-so. I wouldn't say excellent. Mee goreng not so power and the curry for roti kirai is not so tasty. (curry kambing ehh) I only love the cheeseballs and the ice cream cake. (: Oh, faizal was so quiet, sitting at one corner so i have to keep asking him if he needs anything. So shy lah dey cause my aunt went 'faizal, jgn malu-malu! makan!'. Haha. Then, sent mum & sis to the nearest station and hurry get into causeway point cinemas.

There was a super huge crowd cause of their blardy slow service. Let's talk about the movie, District 9. I'll give it 4/5. I love the storyline. I love the alien scenes. I love the acting. The only problem i faced is i get dizzy because of the shaky camera movements. I'm still having a terrible headache. I did shut my eyes in some parts of the movie. But to discourage you from watching this if you're not a fan of fiction like me (lol), this movie is quite similar to Cloverfield. (macam alien dtg tak beri salam gitu) Yep, i'm only watching it for pidon's sake. (org belanja mah) So, we spend our twenty-two months, catching a movie. Lol. Pathetic. If only he didn't work on monday. I'm so so happy that he took a leave on 16 october which is my birthday and two years day. Wahahaha. But i doubt it'll be a big affair since we both are pokai couples. (: huahuahua. I need more sleep. I've been waking up early these past few days. When will i have time to rearrange the furniture in my room. Sigh. I'm always feeling nervous when raya comes around. (tak tahu kenapa) And the next thing, i will mass message everyone that my house is close for Raya. Harhar. Maybe because i hate crowds in my house and dislike entertaining guest. So girls, get that clear! hahahaha. Close! (:

Oh, (i tak lupa horr).
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ISFARINA ISMAIL (a.k.a. Random Boyan)
Have a fantastic week at work eh. I won't upload the card yet. Let's hope we all can meet up for siol garden. Puasa in a week! So fast man. Hehehehehehe. Ok lah. *yawns* Thanks bf for such a happy date today. What i love most is his twenty two months wish through a text message at 5plus am while i'm busy snoring away. He said 'Happy dua dua! I'm happy to be your boboy! I lagek happy you are my gegerl! Syg u byk2!'. FLOL. He sounded not himself and probably texting this with one eyes shut. But still, thanks! For everything and supporting me back. Let's work hard for each other. Love you pidon.

No comments: