Friday, August 21, 2009

The Confident Mahu Lebih Trip.







Today, my boyfriend is busy. So we didn't go on a date. (: (pelik bin benar) It was an all lesbian affair. I spend eight hours with shila outside. Started off with a not so quick JB trip. HAHA. It was my Shila first time going JB with her motorbike, without Mamat (the bf). She was all smiles at home, patiently waiting for me to say 'lets go!'. I hate the humps! I'm sitting at the back and i can feel myself jumped out after going through continuous humps. (gila betul) Close-up picture was taken once we exit the Johor custom. Let's clap for shila's confident mau lebih and lifetime achievement award. Lol. We went to City Square, to grab a good lunch. An accident happen in the carpark where she parked her bike. Err, i'm not going to say it here. Cause ironically it's scary and funny. (sila tanya gue) It was her foolish moment and she couldn't think straight. I really hope no one ever finds out. (salam takziah kpd mangsa moto-moto.) We had terrible cold sweats and quickly rushed back to Singapore. How relieved i am to be back here. Lol. I don't think there will be a second trip. Haha. I don't want to be recognized! (giggles) Pidon is glad that i'm home safely. I know he's worried but is unable to say it and stop me from going. (: And, shila did re-cut my hair. Looks neater. I think i will probably start growing long hair next year. I miss my long hair! Those days when i'm still dating faizal. Lol.

I went to this Rally dinner at BBEast CC. I didn't know it started at 8pm when i had initial plan to leave at that time. Lol. So, i cabut and left shila with her other mentor friends. It was a political dialogue with Yaacob, Halimah and Zaki. Interesting! But, i need to go for my pizza. ): I invited pidon to come to my house to eat pizza. Lol. (kekek) He text me early in the morning saying, 'heee. malu tapi mahu.' Such a cute ass! I'm full with Mcd chicken, CC buffet and pizza. Pizza is the boy's favourite. In return, he bought dates (given from his mum) as buah tangan for mum. (bodek mau lebih. lol) He is so shy and so afraid of giving a wrong impression. Hahahahaha. And he sounded very uncle giggly with mum. (: At least, i got to meet him! (: Oh before the start of fasting month on this saturday, let's eat to our hearts content ok! Din promised me for a daily jogging session which i can't imagine how am i going to survive during this month. I must lose some fats at least. Ok, i need sleep. I've been sleeping late and waking up early. I see you all tomorrow on msn. Selamat berpuasa on 22nd August! (cepat nah eh.) I lup you shila. I love you so much faizal! Night.

No comments: