Great thursday! Pidon ended his inservice on time. We had lunch in (ngeeann) school. Next, vivo. Window shop mango and f21. They're opening roxy shop soon! woohoo. My fav. flipflops selling at seventy bucks at num. Benci! The price is blardy unreasonable but the designs are gorgeous gila. ): Transformers tickets will only come next week. Sad. Shall wait then. I will book ice age today since we're both pretty much excited to watch them. Hee. Went imm and jurong point, buy some snacks and walk around aimlessly. I am deciding whether to buy a formal skirt or black heels for the coming interview. A little unnecessary kan kan kan. Hmmm.
I cut my fringe. Ahh sedih. The right part is a little too short and now, i look like an idiot. And, i'm growing fat and i'm not doing anything about it. Hah. Die! I'm praying for any military organisation to recruit me and torture me like hell. Hahaha. No joke man. Take me! (: I'm dating my sis out in eleven hours time. I psycho her to shop for good mangoes before gss ends. And to pidon, good luck! I shall pray so hard that you will attain a marksman for your shooting and hta will give you the prize money. I am 99.9% confident. Cheyyy! I love you pidon. Till then, good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment