TGIF lah! Vivo is an evil place. I can walk around the mall for hours. Looking for fresh mangoes and 21selamanya. I was there today and yesterday. Still setting my eyes upon the black mango skirt. I believe God is telling me not to buy when i couldn't find my size. Nasib! My sis got a top from esprit and f21. Sungguh jealous. Of course whatever i chose for her, is what i desire to have one too. Because she's my dearest sister, i am willing to share my feedbacks and pick the right one. Heeee. (Lokek nya aku ni) I am deeply thankful to her for the plain white spaghetti top and mphosis sandals. She was even more happier to get a pair of shoe for twelve bucks. (: Plus, i get pidon a white blue stripes collar shirt. I mention this in fb and will do so in blog. I love my new sandals! They were oos in vivo so i went jp just to get them. Pretty hippy and chic la. Yuhuuuuuuuu!
Pizza for lunch. My sister is a big eater. Scary y'know when she finish all 3 slice of pizzas while i'm still at one. Tsk. Oh, pidon didn't take his shooting test today. His hair was abit too long so they refuse to let him shoot. Cb kan. Police should start providing haircut allowance. Mens hair grow too fast sey. I'll make sure pidon cuts them tmr. (: This ah boy so busy ah. Now, he's in the other universe and totally forgets about me. Amboi!
Decision making is really tough. Should i go for it and try my luck? Air force/police? If i chose to be a police officer, i'll spend less time with pidon for six months. Hah. Please please please air force, take me me me me! P.O interview is such a hassle. ): Now pidon tells me not to go. This interview came through an sms. Betulnya hi-tech. Nak kena think thonk first. My personalise tee sudah sampai. Disappointing, my white tee wasn't as fabulous as my sis black tee. I will send it back and have it reprocess.I even got a free shirt as an apology from them. I designed 'Hidup Melayu' for a white tanktop. Hahahaha jiwa beb! Okaylah, need bed now. Tmr is taking measurements for baju raya. (:
I love you yana! (muka belapok) And, i love you pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment