Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Early Party for Ms Bob Marley
























KFC TJ WITH REDBULL BOY AND POLKA GIRL (:






I had fun. Giggling, bitching and chilling with good girlfriends. (: (perangai melayu tulen habes) They came by at one. Everyone brought their old treasures except Isfarina. I finally seen my yenner yenner message in aishah's diary. I am clueless as to where did i learn those language from. (: (innocent look) And seriously, i hate hate hate really hate the primary six class photo. Please do not upload them in facebook. Sheeeh. I look horrible with those center-parting shoulder hair. Yucccks! Haha. We've seen all old letters/school certificates/diarys/pictures and lots more. Gossips was usual. We add on some flirtology tricks for Is and Aishah who might need help to hook a guy. Provide them tips, advice and pros/cons in having boyfriend. Yes, to impress using body language is important. (: The truth is, once you have a boyfriend, you can never equalise friends with boyfriend. Ok, dah sidetrack tu.

Had tom yum cup noodles. (my dapur tak berasap) Serve them vitagen/v.coke/milo/milo icecream/cookies&cream icecream. Woohoo. Party gila! Tomorrow is shila's 20th birthday. We did an early celebration for her. She blew candles from the animal kingdom cupcakes. And a card as a little gift from us. (: Yeah, bet she's surprised. We spent the rest of the few hours camwhore and watch cartoon. Kayak was canceled due to the light drizzle. Babi eh! We all went jurong point to help Is get her black formal skirt for her interview tmr. Given her no-butt tiny thin body, she got a skirt for 12 bucks. Wah. Good deal. GSS ending soon so must hurry shop! After parted ways, i went to surprise my pidon. I waited for err half an hour at his void deck macam night guard. He was calmly surprise to see a siao girl fumbling his motor box. Sheeesh. Giggle all the way to kfc. I pun makan and the night end so well. I love you pidon. Pidon, i hate your in-service.

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY SHILALALALALA! (:

No comments: