Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sings : Barney is a dinosaur.








Hello all! I made pidon wear his old purple collar shirt today Love it! It was the only way to make him match my purple cardigan. (: He hates the colour purple. But i thought he wore purple for hari raya last year. How ironic eh cik pidon. (: oh. i got Dad a Man United ashtray for Daddy's day. Hahaha. (betulnya encourage bapak dia hisap rokok) What a bad gift heh. Will get something better for his 52nd birthday next month. Sheesh. And faizal's gst money is coming in less than a week. (evil laugh) We're watching Transformers anytime soon. His workplace is giving us cheaper tickets but i'm not so sure when can we get hold of them. Most likely eng wah tickets. Ahhh mendak! Oh. I ordered two personalise tee and they took like forever to sent me. Yup, they missed out my order. So i need to wait again. ): babi dia! cb. Pidon and i were at courts jurong point. I saw my sony T90. The good thing is, it was switched on and we start snapping each other. I might/will/must get the T90 before raya. (look at pidon sweetly) Pls drop the price by then. I won't dream of owning dslr camera for now cause i am not so higly high tech. Maybe in ten years time ok.








And few hours ago, i received an email from a myanmese friend from my previous attachment company. The email title went 'Liyah is still popular in Keppel Shipyard'. Baik pe! I am so recognised there and i'm not forgotten. Hee. So they sent me this two pictures. My mini pink nike bottle! Omg. They kept it and still used it even though i told them to throw it away. Haha. Touching gila laaa. Hee. Miss you all!

I need to sleep early. Waking up at eleven. Girlfriends coming by and crash my crib. They all going to bring their own primary school treasures. We're eating cup noodle and head to kayak by 2pm. Yes. I'm truly ecstatic! Pretty hard to be the organiser all the time and grab everyone's free time. Hahaha. Tak sabar nya! (: Blog song : Rihanna Feat The Dream - Hatin On the Club
I love you pidon.

No comments: