Thursday, May 28, 2009
Good run babe!
I had a good run today. Hah. How ironic it sounds. I met friendly joggers and cyclists who smiles cheekily at me. Some even greeted me 'goood morrrning maaam!'. It's a very encouraging activity. I should do this more often. (: Yesterday, i went geylang. Wahh. Definitely not the hotels there. Hee. I went all out to look for an affordable baju nyonya to match my batik fabric. I only sent my batik for tailor made. The top part is a huge problem. Faizal's BFF is getting married next Sunday so i want to wear them for the big day. Where oh where to find nice-nice one? I went pasar geylang. I went Joo Chiat. I went TKC. (Macam shopping nk raya tau). Eh, i even had my virgin meal at arnolds. Tak gerek! Stupid menu, ciput meal and crowded!. That would be my first and last trip maybe. So, i shall try my luck at kampung melayu later. (: hee. Anyone who has inside info about baju nyonya, tag me ok. Urgent. Oh. And, my boyfriend is very sweet laa. He didn't complain at all about all the walkings in geylang. He simply just drive me to whichever place that i instructed him to go. Heee. Good boy.
So, how's the finals for uefa champions league? (*big laugh) It was 2-0 kan. Zero for Manchester United. To think my daddy took leave just to watch the finals. (semangat kebolaan!) Hehehe. I'm sleepy and needs a short nap. Good day! I love you pidon boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment