Hi gengs. Today gua takde cerita hangat. Hahahahaha. I am so so so bored. ): Yesterday, faizal rode me to arab street to continue our search for baju nyonya. And, i'm in love with the place and the dresses they're selling is super fantastic la. Thanks to the hot weather, i even got myself a fan. Hahaha. The search ended when i stumbled upon a cheap habes baju nyonya at golden landmark. The thing is, i cannot grow any inch bigger if not i can't fit in it. Hah. Lucky the wedding is just next week. Heeee. Another lucky event is i got myself a free slimming treatment at marie france bodyline. I merely played a stupid game online and they called me saying i won. Hahaha. (: My bf happy gila ah. Aku pun.
On the fourth of june, hafiz azali is going away for ns. Hahaha. Good luck! (: So, i tkde cerita. Enjoy my romantika pictures with ah boy. Dia cute ah. I love you boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment