Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love It When We Do.













































I'm not surprised if others commented i look different positively. That's a good sign. (: Like they say, change is inevitable. Everybody's changing. So do i. After my recent haircut and highlight, i feel so young and vibrant like a seventeen girl. Wahaha. Life is good! It is when you're so in love, time flies without you knowing. The shameful part is age is catching up on me real fast. I conclude today was such a beautiful date with faizal. We went around the city, holding hands and cuddle, plus picture taking. Past few days, i was being such a cold hard bitch, demanding his attention all the time. I went emotionally insane and i am making up for it. Hee. First, MacRitchie reservoir. Ok, that sounds insane. The weather was a bitch. My bf is complaining and i am sweating like pigs. I read the map and says 'jom balik!'. Haha. I planned to explore the treetop walk. To only found out that we have to walk miles to get there. But, the place is so much nicer since i last went there in 2005.

Next, food hunting. Had ljs. Visit the gaming fair at suntec also. Nothing much over there. More to bargaining electrical products. Then, drove to marina barrage. The place is so crowded with humans. Plus, tebiat show-off ntu graduates who strike a pose in their gowns in the middle of the field. We sat there, laughing at some fools flying kites. (eh eh jahat eh) Last, double chocolate frappe at mc cafe wcp. What a lovely day spent. Thank you pidon. I cinta you. huhu.

Earlier, i went blog hopping. Haha. Saw a man holding her ex-gf boobs. Wah. Hot picture habes. The malu part is i saw her bra sticking out from her tanks. I still can't believe she dare to post them in her blog. (*shakes head*). Oh. Btw, i've watched Night At The Museum 2. Honestly, not as good as the first one. Disappointed seyy. Haha. Bed time. I love you pidon. Thanks for being such a sporty bf and i like you for that. So, waiting for your next off days. Congratulations on your promotion, sergeant muhd faizal muhd! Night.

No comments: