




PIZZAHUT.


JALAN-JALAN CARI MAKAN.





POLY CLASS BBQ.
Hah. I deleted my earlier post. Gee. Gatal! I'm feeling blue. I shall put the blame on the wet weather cause i can't get to expo again. Faizal thinks it's too far to travel on this kind of weather. Melepas laa. So, we have nasi lemak at pasir panjang road. Yummy. Since we had little time together, we shall watch 'Detroit Metal City' on his next off days. Hee. You should see the trailer of this movie. Macam kekek and my faizal terpikat at the character of the man. (: Today was just like any other day. I bought a blouse again. Hee. The stupidest moment was i realise i left my purse in the car when i was about to make my payment. Cheyy. Memalukan. Hee. Oh yar. Have you read manja? I just love daud yusof article at the last two pages. He re-define the meaning of 'bodoh' in such a hilarious way. Gerek! You wouldn't expect such funny jokes coming out from him. He's so cool lah.
I just got back from the toilet and pass by the mirror. I know i am getting fatter. It saddens me that i am too lazy to do anything about it. My thighs are as big as a bolster. ): I dislike wearing jeans now because i would face a lot of difficulty getting up on faizal's scooter. Thus, i start to order lots of skirts, skirts and more skirts despite the fact that i have an ugly scar on my both knees. I don't care! But i think i should start doing something about my thighs kan? Because i hate standing beside my faizal, knowing that he is way thinner than me. He is so kudud and i admire his slim, sexy body. Hehehe. Faizal doesn't make a good personal trainer. He will make me eat more than i exercise. *giggles*. Psst. We share the same weight. Hahaha. I proudly announced that i've gained only 0.5kg within the two months at home. Hahaha. But i don't look thin. Ahhh shit.
Plans for next month. Mum wants to take a train ride to JB. So everyone is going along with her plans. I will also bring faizal along since it's his second day off. Yahuuuu. We will definitely have a seafood lunch at restoran singgah selalu. Oh yummy. Like i said before, we look like a perfect family. Mum & Dad, Yana & Fir, Liyah & Fai. Hee. Just what liyah is hinting. Heeeee. Oh. Me and boyfriend have decided that we're going to held our wedding at taman jurong c.c. Hahaha. Why? Cause we live near and that seems to be a good spot. We'll just combine both and cut cost. Hahahahahaha. But i was thinking of having a separate dinner with our friends. Hahaha. Tak nak seh combine makcik-makcik kepoh dengan geng kita. Tak cun ahhh. Betul tak? Heeee. I remembered passing by Zara and faizal jokingly said that we shall name our daughter after Zara. Haaaa. So isn't aliyah zara nice? Heeee. Sial la. I think i'm getting abit off topic. So, hunny is working tmr. Lemau. Maybe tomorrow plans would be swimming/career expo at suntec/vivo-ing/lepak at home. I should try psycho-ing firdaus (sis bf) to bring me to ecp to cycle. Haaaaa. Jahat. Eh, my personalise tee is ready. I need to pick them up at bishan on tues. Macam tkde jauh lagi gitu. Haiyoo. Menyesal order. Ade ke patut dia kata normal mail takut ada problem. Tebiat betul. Hee. Oh. Time check: 2.20am. I watch online movie dulu then sleep. 'Revolutionary Road' seems fun! Oh, result is out kan. Aku tadi blog hop. No one is talking about results eh. Hehehe. I pass. And i am graduating in dip in EE (power engineering). Graduating gpa, not so bad. It was what i expected. Yahuuuuu! So faizal, you gotta accompany me to pick my gown and attend my big day. Hahaha. I shall drag my father along if can. Hahahahaha. Happy sia. Congrats to friends who have made it as well. (: See ya.

Today macam banyak 'heeeeee' and 'hahahaha'. I don't feel sad eh. (: I love you pidon.
Eh, faizal calls me a watermelon girl. Cause i wore a soo red blouse.
He wants to eat me up! Hahaha. (nasib tkde green pants). Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment