



I slept late last night. I'm not done watching revolutionary road. Abit long-winded laaa. It got me feeling so sleepy. I woke up with the high pitch of my mum screams. Haha. She was worse last week. She woke me up by throwing a newspaper. I'm not angry though. I'm amused at how she tried umpteen times to wake me up but still, i continued sleeping. Hee. Went kubur to clean up and cut the grass. I saw roslan kemat. That Hi Bro! main cast. I swear i didnt know he worked at the cemetry. My mum walk up to him and said 'Hi Bro!' since he is most famous for the drama. And he replied 'Hi Bro penat' in a hilarious, sakai way. I like. He is so friendly. I am so glad to have bumped into him today. Heehee.
Mum was planning to go Expo today. But, it was cancelled AGAIN. Hee. We decided to do some vivo-ing. Mum wanted to see vivo badly. And i am a frequent vivo visitor yet i never brought my mum there. Shisssh. It was a good walk. Like mum commented, 'biase je vivo. tkde ape-ape je'. Hahaha. The three of us had a good time soaking our feet in the vivo pool under the shade with a cup of big gulp. Sorry if the pictures were not of a good quality. You can't expect much from a 3.2 megapixel cam. Hee. (: We sat there for quite some time and head home at 6 plus. Tapao BK but we finish it up at the bus stop within 15 minutes. Kebulur neng! Hehehehe. I'm not sure what plans we have for next week. It was such a wonderful time spent with mum. I know she feels lonely all the time cause i keep going out with faizal and dad loves sitting around with friends at the void deck. Girls day out was gerekk! My aunt invite us for a swimming session. I'm not so into it because i know mum hates my swimming outfit. Terlalu seksaaa. But i love it and i can move freely with it. So i rather not swim infront of her. Nanti dia membebel lorrrr. Hee (:
Dad wanted to go Langkawi for a holiday. Not sure. Still under planning. (: My faizal came home early. Haa. But he slept early too. It must have been a hot, tiring day for him. He recently complains that he's unwell and feels like vomitting at times. Poor faizal. His appetite is terrible also. I shouldn't pester him to go out with me often. Have a good sleep bebey! I love you so so much. (: Apa nak buat besok? Hmm. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment