


I had a great swim earlier at Jurong East. With my jakun sister. I went home with a bump on my knee. I didn't even remember banging into a wall. But it hurts. There was a big crowd there since it's march school holidays. Had a few cheeky anak abu boys who are just so shameless to flirt with someone way older than them. Overall, it was fun! Swimming with my sister is so enjoyable. I'm like taking a good break and put aside all the stress. Hahahaha. Ok. That reminds me about my results coming in at 8am tmr. I am bloody nervous about it. I even told a friend of mine in Melbourne that if i had a C, i would jump down from the EE block and haunt those lecturers who mark me down. Hahaha. Very dramatic kan. Let's just hope for the best! It's my last ever result in poly. Not so terrifying kan since i've been through this for 5 times. Hahaha.
I had a list of things to do tmr with boyfriend. Hahaha. I love being an organised person. Random doesn't work all the time. Tmr there is a career expo 2009 at suntec. Take a look! But don't mess up the traffic ahh. Oh, there is also the adidas sale and popular sale at singapore expo. And i might be cycling at ecp. I told faizal about it. Cause i miss cycling. I haven't got my bike pedal fix yet. And i need shoes for some reason. Hee. So i'm gonna get them at far east. I nak cheap cheap ones since i dislike wearing shoes so it's for temporary aje. Hehehehe. So that's about it. Nothing great. Eh today, my faizal pinch my hand while driving. And without realising he actually was pinching my urat (veins), i screamed my hearts out!.. Hahah. Macam kena sampuk gitu. Hahaha. My boyfriend gave me a terrified look which is so damn hilarious. Cause he's guilty and not sure what wrong has he done that i ended up screaming at him. Hahahahahha. But the one minute terrified look was funny! hahahahah. I might dream of faizal tonight. Hahahaha. He even gets jealous easily. Haha. (: I like. I love to make him even more jealous. But trust me, i won't leave him for a rich man. Hahahahah. I do realise my post this week is pictureless. I shall start snapping photos when im free ok. (: I need an early sleep. I am darnnnn sleepy. Good night.
I love my pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment