Thursday, August 14, 2008

A hungry woman is an angry woman.






Amazingly, i woke up at 9am today. Hehehehe. I went school to mug lahh. Alone. While the band of brothers busy smoking their life away at canteen 2 gate. Faizal on his way here to accompany me. (: That boy was released from work at 2pm since it's his first day. Yahuuuu! He's going to be my coolest policeman yo. Just imagine him wearing those uniform. He look so so hot. (: His workplace would be the Jurong West NPC under Jurong division near JJC there and he'll be driving all over jurong i guess since they're having shortage of officers. BUT the working hours is killing me lahh. 12 hours. Morning, night, then 2 off days. I just hope this job won't take too much of his Sundays with me.

Tomorrow is CA paper. I don't know why i am so bochap about this paper. So confident of passing. Cause i got 92 for common test. But there's really nothing much to study except practising past year papers. What's more. EID is shit while MPEM is cool. And i'm famished. Faster come faizal. RAHHHH~



Here he comes. Our neighbourhood policeman.



I just got to know. Jurong division is named as the Juliet Division. There's a 'JU' at the front. How weird. Sounds very shakespeare isn't it? *giggles. Something new. (: So where's Romeo Division?



No comments: