I procrastinate too much. I've not been studying much lately. Not much progress. But i roughly know what's going on. I did all past year papers. So what's next? I should head on for other modules tomorrow. I'm supposed to go out and mug with friends today. The venue was changed to school library. RAHHH~ of course i would reject. It takes an hour to get there with unpredictable bus frequency. So i stayed home. Had brunch alone. Magic clean the floors. Take in the dry clothes and placed them in respective closet. I am too free that mum is taking advantage of me.
Oh yah. I am looking for a couple tee. Mr & Mrs Smith couple tee. Saw it online. I thought of getting a set for us for our 10 months love soon. (: So excited. And i really need to go out tomorrow and study. Sitting at home for 2 days straight can drive me nuts. Bikin gue pening banget. Pale pusing2.

Tomorrow, faizal is booking out forrr-ever. Yahuuu. Yabeedabeedu! I can meet him everyday. He can call me every night. No more staying in for 5 days every week. He's going for attachment like i do soon. BYEBYE HTA.

And did i tell you my bike is beyond repair. Zul gave up. Firdaus gave up. Dad gave up. I gave up too. I haven't showed it to faizal yet. Maybe he can do wonders with it. While everyone was lending a hand to help, i chose to be a retard and play with the torch. How silly. I miss you bikebike. ): Good night all.
Ku mencintaimu lebih dari apa pun.
No comments:
Post a Comment