Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ten ten ten ten.. Ten ten ten ten.. *hums.



\


HAPPY 10 MONTHS. (:


We can proudly swing our arms in the air and show our big fat ten fingers to the world. We've finally reached the 10 month mark. Congrats uh. It's been a super fantastic 10 months of our life. We could have been a year today if not for the decision of a 2 months grace to know each other better. We didn't make it a grand affair though. Faizal is currently busy with his new job as a mr policeman. Doing reports, watching Olympic games during working hours and patrolling at night. Close to 15 hours job. He really wants to do this therefore i'm giving him my fullest support on it. Go Faizal! Today was just an hour date at Mcdonalds and random talks before he head to work. Again, happy 10 months! We shall celebrate it longer tomorrow. Maybe a trip to downtown east? We'll see about that. I miss you. And i love you.


Yesterday CA paper was a killer. Especially the question on disturbance. 2 questions that i know how to do it but the formula just slipped off my mind. Of course i gave up. I hoped for a good pass at least. And i'm on leave for this Sunday class. I'm worried for EID paper. Really scared. EID is the worst module this semester. But i'm going all out for it. I'm getting my diploma soon. I can smell it. Hehehehe.

My little cousin is turning 4 today if i'm not mistaken. I forgot lah. So tomorrow would be her belated birthday party. I'm going there for a short while. Faizal off day is tomorrow so i get to spend my Sundays with him. Hurray! Good night all.

No comments: