Monday, April 21, 2008

Let's go again.


Luge ride was fun. The helmet looks cool on us. Heee.


The chill boyfriend. And the nervous girlfriend. Omg. My legs were hanging high.


Beautiful shots from above. The experience is worth the money. Better than The Singapore Flyer.

School. School. School. School. Let's put aside school and have fun. We're supposed to catch a movie at Vivo. But then, we decided to go Sentosa and try the luge and skyride. Super fun. GO TRY IT. I was so nervous. I enjoy the luge ride but i'm so so so afraid of the steep slope. I don't drive. So i was seen trying to catch up with my boyfriend whose way further than me. Hahahaha. They took a shot of me twice. Hahahaha. I look super nervous. The skyride was awesome .The view of Sentosa was so beautiful. Sayang, let's have the ride again soon. Geram ah. This time is my treat. I'll make sure i'll pose for the camera at Tower B. Hahahaha. (: I love you. Hee.

Oh by the way, ex-boyfriend message me again. Wonder what he's up to again. And i'm proud i have the highest gpa in class. My EID lecturer suggested of changing class since majority of my new classmates are repeated students. Maybe i don't belong there. BUT i've made new friends and adapting to the school system. So i rejected the offer. Bodoh kan? Hahaha. But, its okay. I made a new friend, Zul. He's my lab partner for all modules. And he's reliable. Even offer to send me home on wednesday and friday. Heeee. Wah. But, rejected cause my poor boy is jealous about him. Hmmmmm. I bought contact lenses few days back. I'm trying new stuff because i hate my current specs. I think i look better without specs. I think. *big giggles. I hope friday plans is still on. Eugene wants a reunion for our class. Hopefully, they mean it. Ok. Go home. I'll update weekly since i'm pretty busy with school now. Bye.

No comments: