
Firstly, Happy 6 months to our love! Wheee. Half a year gone without realizing. It's been a good 6 months together. I've never regret being with him. Did i tell you the whole thing started when i had dinner with him at mcdonalds. It was merely a dinner with a friend(him). He used to be my senior in tanglin sec. So, i thought why not meet him for a dinner since he's been wanting to go out with me on that beautiful day. I've never talked to him before that. NEVER. He's my senior but a very shy one. I've known him for someone who always put on an orang cap in school and carries his skateboard everyday. Hahaha. Enough of the history. 6 months now. And we're still having fun everyday. I miss those happy times we had where we'll go out everyday, enjoying each other company. It feels as though the world consist of me and him, no one else. Hahaha. How sweet. Boyfriend is not a burden. They don't infect stress bugs on you. They give you encouragement and support to do a lot of things that you think it's impossible to do. I love my boyfriend so much. He means so much to me. I shall appreciate this greatest gift from God. A gift that is so priceless. (:
Secondly, i hate np. I hate my school. I hate my class. Oh, not hate. I DISLIKE my class. I'm the only woman in all my classes. I'm like a stranger, alien, terrorist...whatever you call it. Cause i don't know anyone. I feel so lost and lonely. I'm stuck with mas'ud(my old stalker). He's driving me nuts. I can't stand it. Where's everyone? All i see is new faces that i've never ever come across before in my SOE. Haiz. Why oh why? Begitu malang nasibku. And i can't help but had the baddest breakdown few days back. It's been a hard week. I'm still adapting to this school enviroment. I'm persevering because i know it won't do me good if i keep on being sad. I've let it out. Thank you boyfriend for comforting me. Even though, you're not by my side. Your advice keeps me stronger. I'm so weak. I hate myself for crying on the phone when i should be putting on a wide smile and cheering up my boyfriend. I'm sorry for being such a crybaby. I'm so afraid. I'm not sure of what's ahead of me. I'm not sure what's in store for me. I just need sometime for myself. I know i'll be okay pretty soon. Time is what i need.
Faizal passed his IPPT again. Attained a silver. YAHU! He didn't manage to get gold because his 2.4km run was a minute late. He was so close to getting gold. Congratulations! I need an early sleep. It's been a tiring week. I need more sleep i guess. Tomorrow is 9-5pm day. I won't be meeting freak. That is so good.
And, i need a haircut soon. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment