Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm still kicking.


I didn't blog for quite some time. I'm totally busy with assignments, projects and projects. One after another. I hardly have time for myself. I'm getting sick pretty soon. I can't stand the classroom aircon. Ohmy. The workload is increasing every single week. I still need to work and teach my kids. When can i have some private time for myself? Tsk. I want to go shopping. I want to cut my hair. I want to spend a day with boyfriend. I am tired. I am tired of school. ):

What have i done for the past 1 week? Hmmm. I enjoyed my labour day. I had good fun during weekends. Didn't those pictures tells you so? Hehehehe.


Pretty hot afternoon at Jurong Hill Park.


I'm trying to act cute. Hah.


This man trying to act cool. Showing his kududness. But hey, he's too cute lah.

The rest of the pictures are use for my new blog template. (: Credits to my boyfriend. Mr Faizal. And at last, i met up with Rhoda Siu Hoi San. HAHA. My classmate for 2 years. She went down to NP for some work purposes and came to look for me. And AWW. I miss her badly. We talk and talk and talk non-stop. Bitch around. That's what woman normally does. Let's meet again soon. Maybe next week. Tuesday?



YES. Camwhore is a must to all women.

That day itself. I had dinner with the P4 teachers (exclude Amalia). It was our CM (Coordinating Mentor) treat. Went for Sakura Thai and Swensen for deserts. So cool to get a treat from someone. I mean you don't have to pay anything. There's a lot of things to catch up. So, food is the best way to start the conversation. (: It was an awesome night. I reached home at 12am. So dead. Didn't even do my assignments. HAA. Thank you CM for the wonderful treat. We had fun. So much fun. When is the next?

And i'm looking forward to my pay. Even my sisters and parents. So, i'm getting broke soon. But hey,boyfriend ada untuk apa. Hahahaha. Thanks faizal for the wonderful dress and tees you bought for me. Plus *ehem. Hahahaha. Oh yah. I've deleted my earlier post. Blame on my hot-temperedness. And i was physically, emotionally and mentally tired. I didn't mean what i say. Kes terlepas cakap. Things between me and faizal is getting better. We're still going on strong. (: Okay. I'm off to have dinner with faizal. He's here to fetch me home. *giggles.


You jump. I jump. (: (amik sampai 7 kali you)

No comments: