I've really got nothing to post about. I'm not going to rant about my new job. I had fun though. I shall not story tell about what's happening at work. Most importantly, i have a job to keep myself occupied. Progress class is doing fine. I'm going to be busy compiling the kids maths mark and giving positive remarks of all my students. Soon is the SA1 and parent-meeting session. Today is Mr Zin's birthday. So, happy birthday! Thanks for everything. Last monday, i went out with my best friends, Shila and Hafiz. They're from my school and in the same courses as i do. It's been a long time since we last met up. Hafiz came with his big camera. Busy taking shots of us. We're trying to encourage and give some moral support on his recent interest in photography. Good luck bud! Of course, i'll post the output of our photography session to all. Laugh out loud please. Nice or ugly or whatever. Please keep the comments to yourself. I'm not interested to listen to it. Have fun looking. I'm not posting every pictures though. The best ones lah. On another note, i'm missing my boyfriend as always. I love you. Thanks for the volcom slippers. And stop being too sweet. I'm getting diabetes soon. HAAAA. Thanks all for making my monday a wonderful day. Tomorrow, azhairul is going to treat me dinner. (: YEAH. Thank you so much. In return for the discount that i gave him earlier. Haaaaa. He and his friends drop by my working place to shop. It was a big surprise. (:
Most favourite picture of the day. YEAH! Photogenic. Beautifully blurry woman.
Beautiful view.
Shila is busy looking at those hot guys.
I love this picture. Fakely thin and nice.
Grass full of ants. We're faking the smile.
See the belotic face of mine and the blurry look of Shila. Candid.
Busy talking on the phone with our other half. The womanless photographer was left alone.
From emo to happy. Mutiple behaviours of a woman.
That's the Niagara Falls versi Singapore.
We're trying to be the mins & mats.
Jump shots. 5 tries. Good form of exercise.
Camwhore with Hafiz Azali:


I shall not post more. Others might puke. Hee.
Thanks bud for hiring me as an unpaid model. You can be girlfriend now since you've mastered the skill of camwhoring. Hahaha. And i'm glad all my overseas orders have arrived safely. I'm going to wear them soon. Before school starts, i'm going to party all day with my darling. His ka-ching will come on friday. So, we'll go shop shop kan? Heeee. *evil laugh. Let's squeeze his money dry. Overall, i'm so very happy that my 2 months holiday turns out so good. Hopefully, my school life would be just as good. I've got to make new friends and going classes alone. No more girlfriends. Sad but i have to live with it. This is the last week of my long vacation. So, goodbye holidays. Hello school. (: In the meantime, let's appreciate every seconds before school reopen. Have a fun time! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment