
Yesterday was April Fools. HAHAHAHAHA. Faizal, you've been punked. I text him a message saying i'm going out with my ex-boyfriend. He was so furious and objected to it. Call me up in the toilet.
Me: I'm going. He invited me out for lunch.
Faizal: Don't go please. Don't go. What time did he message you?
(pause for few seconds)
Me: Sayang, today is what day?
Fai: Tuesday.
Me: What date?
Fai: 1 Apr. Oh. April Fool is it? (blur tone)
Me: Omg. I can't believe you reacted so slowly. HAHAHA. Gotcha! (:
Faizal: Don't go please. Don't go. What time did he message you?
(pause for few seconds)
Me: Sayang, today is what day?
Fai: Tuesday.
Me: What date?
Fai: 1 Apr. Oh. April Fool is it? (blur tone)
Me: Omg. I can't believe you reacted so slowly. HAHAHA. Gotcha! (:
He was speechless. Didn't expect a nasty joke from someone like me. *evil laugh. I had fun. Do you?
AND, faizal passed his IPPT. HOORAY! HOORAY!
Even his officers were playing a prank on him. He told me he flunked it. He didn't do well for pull-ups. I was pretty disappointed. Failing IPPT means he couldn't come home on friday evening. So, less time for him. I even refused to talk to him. Grrr. But hey, he passed! The results was out in the afternoon. Thank you HTA for passing him. I think he deserved a pass for at least trying. Hehehehe. Thanks again for the april fools joke on us. Last Monday, first day of work. Nice working environment. Legs are aching. I'm not used to working long hours. Hahahaha. Give me some time. Things will work out soon. Shall not comment further. I can't believe i'm working in a retail line at last. Thank you Shila for the recommendation. I'll work hard. Heees.
AND GOOD NEWS! I'm buying a new notebook finally. YAHOOOOOOO!
Acer travelmate yo. WHEEE! Thanks mummy. But still, i need to pay her back once i start working.
So, i'll take back my 'thanks mummy'. Haaaaa. This cocked-up lappy will be donated to my sister. I let her have it. And, i'm getting myself a new pair of slippers. Maybe lacoste or NUM. WAHAHAHA. Faizal's payday. He promised me something. Better mark your words. I'm going to pamper myself a bit. Boleh gile beb. Ask me if you want to know what i'll be doing. (: On another note, i'm missing my boyfriend. I love you, bachin. I love the song you gave me. International You Day. *giggles. It's April baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment