Saturday, April 12, 2008

$$$$. M-o-n-e-y.


Webcam with boyfriend. How cool. This way i won't miss my boyfriend that much.


The small celebration at Swensen. Sempena hari gaji. Yipeeee. $$$$$


When you're full, you get pretty heavy and lazy. I just feel like sleeping there.


Did i tell you that i bought a new notebook? It was so so so awesome. I love every function of it. Webcam, bluetooth, infra-red, fingerprint device. I'm a vista-idiot. I'm still learning though. (: I'm sharing this lappy with my boyfriend. He can use it if he wants to. Heehee. Today is money rolling day. Faizal got his first ever NS pay. Wasn't that pathetic amount since it is his first pay. We had swensen for lunch after my work. Awww yummy. Thanks for the treat. He insisted on paying everything. Maklumlah orang kaya baru. I'm happy for him. Off to Vivocity. He bought a ripcurl flipflops like mine. Same colour but mine is a volcom. And he's so eager to try it on. Sampai kereta, terus pakai tanpa berlengah lagi. But, trust me. This new flipflop can only last him 3 months maximum. His crocs lasted 4 months only. Heeee. And tomorrow, i'm not working. I should but i told them i'm busy and had something on. Haaaaa. I want to spend my last moments together with faizal before i start school. I'll be so busy after school reopen. Plus i'm working during weekends. Hence, we'll spend less time together. Fret not, we can always go out after work. (:

That policemen is sleeping soundly now. I was webcam-ing with him earlier. He was closing his eyes while chatting. His eyes will auto-shut after 12am. I have to get used to his sleeping time now. Good night sleepy beauty! I'm tucking in once i'm done with my short shower. Tomorrow, i have a class. And...SHOP. (:
I love you, faizal.



No comments: