Thursday, March 20, 2008

Guess who's back? IT'S MY FAIZAL. WHEEE!



Faizal is back home finally. 9 days long. I miss him so much. He lost a LOT of weight. Thin and sleepy eyes. Very chaota now. He's grown taller. YES. TALLER. I feel so tiny standing beside him. AND I MISS HIM. I picked him up at the Home Team Academy(HTA). He was late. And i did not recognize him at all cause everyone looks the same with their botak hair. All of a sudden, he popped out beside a dustbin at the bus stop. Scare the shit out of me. (: He smiled. I smiled. If only he didn't put on his uniform, i could have jumped on him and hugged him. We talk a lot. Talk. Talk. Talk. AND TALK. Mainly NS topics. I'm glad that he's enjoying NS life. It's just that he can't sleep early every night. Keep thinking about me. OHMAN. Haiz. Get home to change clothes. Drive to IMM to have dinner at BK. To celebrate our 5 months. And also on me getting a new job. I can't stop staring at him.

See above. Busy camwhoring with himself. And his new uniform. So gorgeous. Segak, tampan dan menawan. I'm so proud that my boyfriend is a policeman. Uphold the law, baby! AND, i love men in uniform. OHHH. Sungguh HOT. Thanks for sending me those pictures. My boyfriend has mastered the skill of camwhoring. Good uh? He learnt it from me lah. Right now, he's busy repeating the same old stories that i've listened to earlier. HAAAAAA. Excited benar dia. Asyik kutuk orang je. I need to pack my bags now. I'm carrying Daddy's stuff. The pemalas Father.

BATAM, HERE I COME. (:




Now, it's your turn to wait for me to come back. A day won't kills right? Once i'm back, we'll catch a movie together. You dah janji eh. Kita tgk Horton hears a who tau. Your treat. WHEEEEE! Welcome back darling. I MISS YOU. So many things happened. I need you to be there for me. Thank you faizal. (:
I LOVE YOU A LOT!

No comments: