Sunday, March 23, 2008

BATAM - Indonesia. 21/03/08.



It was really a Good Friday indeed. (:
I was away to Batam for 2 days. It was a worthwhile experience being in a foreign country. Not hardly. I NEVER travel before with my family to any places or countries for so many years. This is my first trip there. I'm not shy about it. I'
m glad everything goes as planned. Thank you to everyone who went along with us. It was such a memorable vacation for me. We'll go there again soon. HAAAA. It took me an hour to upload all the pictures and chose the best one. And YES. I'm loving BATAM. Aku mau ke sana lagi.


Me and Mummy at the Singapore Ferry Centre.



The 45 minutes ferry ride bores me. And i'm having headaches.



On the way to the hotel. Errr. I forget what's the name. Hotel Panorama i think.



My hotel room. (: shared with my 2nd sister. Open up the curtains. You can see the view of BATAM. WAO! It's beautiful! Their 8am weather seems like our Singapore 11am.
Cause it's freaking HOT.




And that's my sister. We're busy camwhoring in the van. Pssst! We bathe together in the bath tub naked. HAAAA! WEI. We share the same stuff okay. I'm no lesbian okay.
It's more like a sisterhood. Heh.



Batu Besar. (guess so) We had seafood here. Beautiful view of a beach.
And yummylicious food. *drools



SHOP. And i almost dropped. HAAAA. I'm tired of walking. There's nothing in there. But i did shop for clothes. I like the right picture. We went crazy going round the mall.
HAAAAA. Retards.



The view from my hotel room at 8am.



Just woke up. This blardy sister of mine taking shots of me.



Ping pong with daddy. I sucks at it.





That's about it. All pictures taken by me and my sister. We enjoyed the trip so much. And we're planning for another trip there next year. Probably after my third year studies. (: And i hate counting money. It has so many ZEROS. I almost lost count. Even the cashier has to help me with the money. Rupiah is a problem lahh. That is why i can't be an accountant. I'm slow in counting money yet fast in finishing it up. HAAA. (: And i miss my boyfriend a lot. I bought him a black polo-T and a white T-shirt for his NS. It was Mummy who bought them. Thank you. I miss Batam now. You should try going there. The Indonesians are too friendly.
BYE BYE BATAM. I WILL COME AGAIN. (:





Sadly announcing that my boyfriend has booked in. He's back in his HTA. DAMN. He's away for 5 days. So anyone out there, call me up if you're bored or need someone to talk to. Or fun activities. Or lepak-ing. Or anything. Just beep me and i'll be there. Have fun in NS, Mr Faizal! Please get rid of your eye bags. It's worse than mine. (:

Take care. I love you.


Next post: Launching of Progress Class.

No comments: