Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Out with my best bud.




JB date with Hafiz. My best bud. It was raining in the afternoon. Almost had it postponed cause i'm feeling sleepy. HAAAAA. Catch a Malay movie. 'Duyung'. 3/5 maybe. We had late lunch at Mcdonalds. Round the mall to look for some stuffs before heading home. It's been a long time since i went out with him. I've been busy with my boyfriend thus i did neglect him. He's still single and will keep on finding his true love. This guy probably has no luck in love. OH YA. He brought a camera. You know those BIGBIGONES. Cost about $1000+++. COOL. The quality of the pictures was superb. I was the model of the day. He just won't stop taking photos of me. I will hire him to be my photographer if i need to take pictures for my blog template. Might be changing my blog template soon. If i can spare some time and make a trip to some cool places to get myself a nice shot. ONE FINE DAY OK. Thanks Hafiz for the good times together. We'll go out again soon. I'll keep myself free for you but you have to book me earlier. (: And faizal was so jealous today. DAMN. He should trust me. Have more faith in me. He resembles Asri now and i hate him for being super jealous nowadays. He's jealous. He's trying not to show it. But i can feel it. I dislike him asking me too many stupid questions. Please be more understanding and respect my friends. I know my limits okay.

Tomorrow, faizal is out. I'm going out with him the whole evening. I can't wait. (: I'm very very tired today. Maybe i lack of sleep. I've been sleeping at 3am everyday. I bumped into an uncle at the bus interchange earlier. That uncle told me i look tired and he sympathize me because he thinks i'm working. SIAO. Asal hentam je. Macam paham. I can't help but smile. Weird uncle. I need my beauty sleep now. BYE.

I love you. No one else but you. Get this in your head.

No comments: