Saturday, December 22, 2007

Of all people, why must it be her?


BIGBIGFAMILY. (: All my NOTVERYCLOSE relatives. I dislike minority of them. *evil laugh

I saw Asri's mum today. (Asri = my ex-bf) HAIZ. I did say 'HI' and shook hands with her. She didn't look friendly though. Since she spotted me first, i thought i should acknowledge her and not being too ignorant. I feel so guilty. I don't know why. It seems that after i met her, i keep reminiscing about Asri. She must have thought that i left Asri for another man. Haiz. I know he did try hard to apologise and console me. I just gave up and walked away. I know i'm rude. But i can't endured it anymore. Asri is one beautiful liar. He's good. I was so blind. I hope that his mum would have forgiven me. I promised her not to leave him. But i did. I'm sorry, mum. She's been a good aunt to me. She bought me stuff and bring me to places. I do feel indebted. All i can do is to pray that her son would find somebody better than me. We're not fated. Haiz. Enough about that.

I got my pants back. COOL. I'm wearing them for school of course. (= And i've made a promise to a friend, Siddiq that i'll be going out with him on february next year. HAHA. We've been knowing each other for a year plus but we've never met. He's eager to see me. I know he's one nice guy. February it shall be. I'll be free by then. It's my school vacation. HEEES. AND i don't know where is Shila right now. I couldn't get through her. HAIZ. SHILA OH SHILA. There's a progress class meeting tomorrow. I hope you can be there. It's VERY important. About this progress class of mine, i've decided to teach primary 4 students. HAHA. Maybe maths since i'm good at it compared to all subjects. HAAA. Wish me luck yo! I'm tucking in early. Tomorrow is a busy day. Good night all. LOVES.

WEYYY! Can anyone tell me how can i use my gmail account to sign in to my MSN messenger? (=
Plus anyone have UPDATED primary 4 textbooks on every subjects? URGENT!
PLEASE TAG ME OI. (:

No comments: