Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Taken during Hari Raya 2007. MYBIGFAMILY.
6 uncles, 7 aunts & 14 cousins

HOHOHO! MERRY CHRISTMAS! (:
To all friends who are celebrating this joyful occasion. Have fun!

I had fun too. I went JB with family. (: FUN! I had a potrait of myself drawn there. RM25. Good deal. Not that awesome though cause i didn't comb my hair neatly. So the stoopit guy sketch me with that messy hair. AND everyone in the mall was looking at me. Looking at the outcome of the sketch. HAHA. I was famous. FOR A WHILE. Estimated 80 passerby stopped to look at the potrait. U-G-L-Y! Some even stand there for 5 minutes looking at me sitting on a chair while the man sketch me. KAYPOH. But, thanks Mr Ramzan for the potrait. Nicely done. HEEES. Now, everyone is asleep. Such a long, tiring day. They must be snoring. *giggles. Santa didn't dropped by to send me gifts last night. I think he knows i'm malay. No point. I shouldn't get presents. *lame laugh can? I've got nothing much to share. Tomorrow is just another normal day. Have fun. Take care love. Psst! I love Faizal laahh. MISSU. (:

No comments: