Friday, December 21, 2007

AH MUI here.



I can't believe they are going to put this picture in the brochures to promote the progress class. DAMNIT. I look freaking ugly. That's not me. So CINA with the small eyes. And very chubby-bubby looking. OHMY! How i wish i could request for a change of picture. Not possible cause nobody is doing so. Grrrrr! Lameshit. WTH.

I'm pretty bored actually. Been friendster-ing since just now. I'm now chatting with beloved Faizal. (= I sent him the above picture. Until now, he can't stop smiling. He's been calling me 'amoy' cause of the CINA looks. HAHAS. THANKSEH. I catch a movie 'Red Line' yesterday. Good movie. Mainly about fast cars and racing. If you're into speed, catch it then. I love speed. Be it bike or cars. My boyfriend is a wannabe racer. *BIGLAUGH. He's been trying to drift with his dad's car and i'm always getting headaches because of it. OHOH. Again, thanks for the movie treat darling. Hari Raya Haji was okay. Didn't do anything except shopping around with mum and sister in the afternoon. And STOOPIT, i waited 30 MINS for the FREAKING BUS to come. What's UP? I almost wanted to stuff satay sticks up the driver's ass.(FYI, I bought Old Chang Kee before the long wait for that freaking bus.) GILA you know. After a month not taking public transport, my expection is very high. I was estimating that the bus will come after 15 minutes. This is too much. TOO MUCH. BELO BUS. Enough of that. Today was just some random days. I had roti john for lunch. SUPERB. All malay stalls are closed. Shits. Hang around at a park. We went home in the rain. HEAVY RAIN. So cold and very cold. Since there's nothing much to do, he sent me home. And i've been online-ing since 10pm. I even hacked into asri's facebook account. I am so so so SORRY. HAHAS. Curiosity kills the cat. I am just curious. And since i'm the only person who knows your password and you didn't bother to change it so i've decided to spend my free time hacking your account which is kind of GOOD. The feeling was great. So good. And i'm very hungry. I'm looking for food now. Update soon. Weekends is finally here. BYE LOVE.

Switching my mail account. Please do email me at theliyah@gmail.com. Add in friendster too.

No comments: