Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates bebeh! (: I was busy with work and sleep that i hardly updates my blogger. I prioritize my sleep nowadays. Fasting makes my body feels tired & dehydrated. I just want to sleep and countdown to buka everyday lol. And, i'm not fasting today, tmr and for the whole week! (giggles) hooray lah. cause my menses came so late this time round. Let's randomly share about my off days activities. No work related issues ok. So, we had our first break fast outside. To celebrate our pay day! We went town to scout for my longchamp bag & eventually i bought it at their boutique at ION. That bag is for raya and whatever comes after raya. lol. Split cost and bf paid half. (he actually promised to pay full cost ok! penipu haram betul)
We walked around taka, wisma & ps. Nothing much actually. I have no idea what to get for myself. I think i want to spend my salary on hair & raya expenses. Let's hope i can put aside a few dollars for savings. (:(: Ok back to my story. After town, we went vivo to continue window shopping. Surprisingly, i have nothing to buy so we decided to sit at the skypark amphitheatre and wait for the break fast time. And while doing that, we were stoning elsewhere & busy looking at an indian couple quarreling. Drama lah deyy~ Pizzahut was awesome. I really had a good time.Thank you bf for the good persuasion to get the bag. I love it! Thanks! Happy fasting y'all. I've got nothing to share at the moment. Let's wait for the next post about random boyan's bday iftar. Thanks babe for the invite and good food. Happy 21st birthday, Is! Have a wonderful years ahead. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment