Team Alpha's bonding session on the 4th of August at Carousel. There were thirty of us there, having high tea. Gorging on some finest food (bedek!) Theme of the day is DENIM. (see group pictures) The star karat award goes to me cause i came one hour late. I'm stuck at home, fighting my killer tummy ache which eventually forced me to cab down to scotts road. Because i paid for it and i deserved to eat. Yeaaaaaah. (but pointless, cause i vomit and shit them all out) So, i came and help myself to all the good food. It's a crazy feast! And each of my friends carried one camera so everyone was caught off guard in their ugliest shots. Wahahahaha. I think we had like 10 digital cameras on standby. Lol. I feel so naked~ Desserts, (don't ask me why) i'm not a fan of chocolate fondue. I love the strawberry ice cream with lots of toppings! Yummeh! To sum it up, i prefer straits kitchen dinner buffet. So after lunch, i shitted like err 4 times. On one occasion whereby i can feel it bursting anytime soon. Blearggggh.
Movie at plaza sing with friends. Watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice (my second time). For the sake of the rest, i joined in the fun. I rejected a friend's offer to send me home. I rather not feel so indebted to this tak-favourite guy. Lol. I wanted to pick my boy up at admiralty but, the tummy was feeling so unwell that i had to alight at sembawang and vomit at the platform & escalator. Very awful indeed to hold your own puke with no tissue. (and the smell of carousel otah and mee siam lol) I hate the disgusted look of the on-lookers. Then, i frantically look for the nearest washroom to continue shitting. Life's full of shit. Hehehehehe. And my bf scoot to the rescue. Yah and he sped all the way to nuh. Thanks eh! I'm on two days mc & my body still feels weak. They made me lie on the bed & forced me to eat their tasteless bread. Lucky, the whole thing is free. Like what my sister ALWAYS repeat, "anak government!". Lol. Mum got worried cause i reached home at one in the morning. Bf got the cheek to date me out to sentosa at that hour. Oh well, i'm bored at home right now. I wasted my mc days for this stupid stomach flu.
Let's hope tomorrow will be a much fruitful day. Lunch & borrow dvds lah. And, shhhh. Mom doesn't know i'm on 2 days mc. giggles. Thanks all for the carousel! Love the company of course despite bf couldn't make it at the very last minute. Nevermind, i still love you mister! Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment