Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Town Galore!




tired -_- (when he saw this pic, he said, "i look very american eeey!." Perasannya.)











Hello! (nari macam blog galore jugak. lol.) On a beautiful Sunday, when me & bf off day falls on the same day, we decided to go town! It was a multiple happiness for me because first, our bonus just got in; second, our same off days & we both had a good rest; third, i wore my new dress; fourth, we're taking public transport after so long (pampered!). What a fruitful day! In the afternoon, i tag along with my family to visit my sis's grave. It was so hot that i was burning like fire when the cab we took had malfunction aircon. dammit sia! I brought my family to Sinaran teck whye for a seafood lunch. Again dammit, their L size means super duper huge portions. I should have ordered S instead. Next time perhaps with bf. Went out in the evening. Mum says i can go home late as long as i don't miss the last train. (bahasa nampak!) Boring train rides. We're busy listening to The Killers while people-watching.

Such a huge crowd at every mall and i wasn't keen on shopping at f21/zara/newlook or anywhere. We had kfc dinner. No! I didn't ate any chicken. I had an egg tart. Yums! (: We walked to The Heeren (to check out their flipflops) to Paragon (check out their longchamp, guess & coach bags) to ION orchard (again, flipflop. We scout through every basement & went into those ridiculous shops. Well, my chosen guess wallet is oos. tsk.) to Wisma Atria (for a quick f21) and last, Ngee Ann City (at Taka to buy a wallet.) Fabulous! I thought i'm gonna come home empty handed. I really dislike coming home without any paper bags from town. Got a braun buffel wallet for myself. Bf didn't want to get one. (wasted! baru nak belanja.) We parked ourselves outside taka, deciding on whether to buy or not to buy that bag. Muahahahaha. I didn't buy lah of course. So, we head home with our aching feet. But, i sempat bought a slipper for work. (last kopek!)

And, we were standing all the way till lakeside station. (mak oi. tak bleh angzz. kaki mcm nk tercabut.) Faizal sent me home till the doorstep and he happily walked to his house. lol. We just can't live without the scooter. But, thanks boyfriend for the good date! Good news! Scooter is back and doing so fine. Giggles. Work was good but, i'm dreading night shift. tsk! Hoping to meet don tmr for a movie marathon. (: Happy working mister! Don't be so grumpy. Cheer up bebeh. I love ya! I'm going bed. Night.

No comments: