Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Seoul Garden with Yana.










I'm overwhelmed with guilt for the lack of time spent with my sister ever since i started working. Blame the lame old excuses like work and boyfriend. On my pay day (bonus day too), i dated her out. I rejected Is offer to go town with the girls. We both went Seoul Garden and eat our hearts out. How satisfying! Must thanked her for ironing my uniform everyday. (giggles) By 9 plus, we're done and rushed down to fep to find her new future skirt. She loves new future jeans ah. (Attractive nah ke?) I went max&more. I bought one dress and i love it! Before heading home, we're at New Look ION orchard. All thanks to Jay Gee card for new look discounts. I bought a plain white top, a pair of jegging and a black aladdin pants (which we didn't paid for it, lol.) The pants was worth SGD 39.90. The talkative salesgirl didn't scanned my sis's long pants. I spotted & pretend not to know. lol. (kata keje ica, dah skilled) So, we walked out of the store happily. Muahaha. My sis went o-O. Like 'are you crazy we didn't paid for it?!' look. hehehehehehe. Save my moneh.

Camwhored while waiting for the train. It feels really good to see my sister smiling and enjoying our sisters outing. And, i promise to make an effort to go out with her once a month if possible. I just want us to be closer since there's just the two of us now. (: I love you, yana!

No comments: