Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Ramblings.




"cause you're always be my baby." (:




Hi! I've got lots of stories to share tonight. I'm not sure what to begin with. Recently, the bf has proposed on the idea of engagement. (think marriage too) We've never been really too serious about it. Like any other casual couple, we don't even ponder about it. But ever since we both started working and get really busy with our different jobs, the idea keep surfacing in my mind and i really thought hard about it. I remembered last week, all of a sudden, he said i miss you. I want to marry you. I chuckled. And, he told me he read my old blog post (he hacked into my blog account!) and reminisce the good ol' days of us. He said once (when we're feeling romantic in the car), "Lagi berapa bulan, we'll be three years! I rasa i'm very lucky to meet someone who lives near. Was in the same sec sch and poly. Right now, work in the same location. Three years gone by too fast. Time flies when we're having fun. Yes, i am very happy with you." Am i that lucky?

This relationship, has by far, been the most smooth sailing one i've ever had. I am still in my longest honeymoon period ever and looks forward to seeing him everyday. Will this proposal that we've discussed last few days come true? I'm going to open another bank account pretty soon to start saving up for whatever future holds. I'm excited but at the same time, shivers at the thought of being committed. I'm so afraid of being disappointed like what happened to me & asri. With God's willing, let's hope we will make it to this day & i hope you all will bless us as well. To my dearest boyfriend, i miss our ol' dating days when we were young & wild. When we had all the time in this world to do all the things that we want to. With the lack of time that we have at the moment, i do miss your silly jokes and giggles. Let's save up & build a future together. Within two years engaged and the following year, married. Are you onzzzzz?

In a saddest note, a colleague of mine just broke off with his girlfriend. I can feel his sadness yet he still could afford a long grin when i approached him. He's a nice man. A totally changed man. We once did counters side by side & we shared stories about our partners. I remembered saying, "you're very lucky to get a pretty gf." And in a split seconds, everything's gone. I hope he's doing okay & coping well. Please bless him god. I'm going bed. I hope that our relationship will always be full of laughters, fun & exciting moments. Let's go Ubin and KL soon baby. Genting month, please come soon. Good night. I love you mister busy pidon.


No comments: