Sunday, July 4, 2010

Go Grey!










Was out on a hot date with faizal yesterday. (giggles) Lunch in school. The mee goreng is sucky as ever. Scouting for lcd monitor at sim lim square & saw lots of shops selling ipad. Their price range is around SGD 1150. Nubbad but, i still prefer a macbook/mac pc. I'll try to save up for one. We were at Somerset 313. Gawd, the carpark is hell pricey. Just for two hours, it's close to 10 bucks. o-O crazy man! Bf bought his levis jeans (finally sia. says goodbye torn jeans.), flipflops for my daddy and denim skirt for myself. We got three lucky dip try. One of the prize was the $50 off any jeans/skirts with purchase of more than $100. So...BUY SKIRT! Paid $69.90 for it. (actual was $109.90) Gasp! Expensive! -_- So we're officially a levis member. So if anyone of you wants to borrow my card, please do so. 10% off for all jeans. Just sms me and i'll lend it to you. It can be used at any outlets stated at the back of the card. For example, new look. *faints* And, their welcome gift is...







So they noticed my current watch is terribly disfigured with scratch marks. Hehehehe. Bf gave it to me. Niceeee! I think i'll borong mango again tmr. I must! I heard their price is further reduced. ): must go lahhhhhh. With ica friends or anyone. Sigh. Bowling was fun! Will blog soon about it. Night. Love you boyfriend.

No comments: