Loves the so-common yet ironic well-said sentence which goes,
"Kita hidup untuk makan or makan untuk hidup?". Muahahaha.
So here goes my food post. (:(:













Dinner at East Coast Park hawker centre. Yummeh! Yummeh!
We ordered 8 pcs of chicken wings, 10 sticks of satay, bbq stingray, sambal squid and two plates of rice. WAH! For two persons, that's quite a lot. We're so hungry. That was for our brekkie, lunch and dinner. SEDAPPPP! But not the squid. I don't like the squid. We should do this again next month. Craving for seafood. Err, then i don't remember what else we did that day. Heeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Dinner at Barcelos. Yummeh Yummeh!
Was at vivo before night shift starts. Grabbed a father's day present at the The Premier Football shop. A brazil jersey written 'Kaka 10' at the back and front. Last kopek mango shopping. Thanks bf for delivering the gift to my house. I love barcelos! SEDAPPPP!
Dinner at Pizza Hut. Yummeh!
I was on mc yesterday. :X Wasn't feeling too good to work. Even if i come to work, they will definitely put me in arrival/departure car counters. I can't handle it at this unwell rate. Go in and out to check cars with this flooded weather. So fuck them, mc is the way to go. We had pizza. I don't really fancy the new flavour squarish pizza. Still in love with meat galore. And as usual, we went round & round vivo since movie slots are showing 'sold out' everywhere. I bought a new ripcurl cap for bf cause the current one is dirtyyyyyy. I psycho-ed the bf to bring me to mustafa centre. Damn, the place is crowded even on weekdays! Lucky for us, there's an empty lot the minute we entered the free carpark. We bought a torch (colourful lights), washing bike cloth & my stamp pad, Yay! finally, a mini cute stamp pad. Home by 10 plus. Didn't tell mum i was on mc. Better not to or else, she'll nag till my ears bleed.
Ok, i'm ready for a movie marathon! Let's go! Will update about the Aishah's family bbq soon. Have a happy weekends! (i'm working ley -_-) BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment