(muka excited nak bbq... muahaha)
Hi! I took quite some time to get this up on blog. Sorrey babes. Busy for-evuhhh. BBQ day was on 22nd of June in collaboration with shila & aishah's birthday. It was my day off but i didn't nap & went straight there. How semangat! Is overslept so we met shila at 2pm instead. Had lunch & walked to downtown east. Got excited for awhile looking at astro boy. So blablabla, collect the raw bbq food & decided to start bbq soon after. Together with Pak Hamid, we had some pre-bbq tutorials. Funneh! He's an organised & neat person luh. I love how he arranged every food. Hahahahahaha.
So sorry that shila's birthday 'surprise' wasn't surprising at all. She went 'eh! apa tu? aku punya eh?' wth. Try harder next year lah. But, nice chocolate cake though it was such an impromptu plan. No cards? Later lah k. So bbq-ed all night. Eat and eat non-stop. (perangai budak gemok) I had enough of satays! hahahahahahha. But, the turnout was excellent. We should bbq again soon. Cause i miss the spicy otah & buffalo wings. Then came the interrogation part. (as expected by yours truly mum, Mak Ros.) One by one was being questioned of issues regarding bf, work, family, school and so for. I know i'll be her first victim. Muahahahahaha. She bought those 20cents blowup balloons as well. That keeps us occupied while being interrogated. Nice try! Lots of camwhore. I doubt aishah will ever had the time to send me her photos. Nevermind. I had fun. Thanks girls.
Even though, we didn't overnight. The event went as planned. Happy 21st birthday shila! Like finally, the key to freedom eh? Hope everything's good for you & all the best in your new job. Stop whining & stoning, will you? May 2010 be a good start for your career. Stay cheerful & happy. See you soon! Pls grab pictures from here. Good day fellas! Next blog post tonight or when i'm free yah. I'm going to meet the girls for a swim! Yay! Happy off day!
No comments:
Post a Comment