

Hi! I finally got some free time to blog. Not busy, just lack of sleep sometimes. It's frustrating. I get grumpy and moody on a sleepy morning shift. Anyway, let's just brief through my weekend happenings. That friday night, i had mini minor tiff with bf over little mini issue. Don't bother about that. It's over and done with. I almost dragged the whole issue till Saturday afternoon. Hahaha. I made the bf rode me to tracyeinny blogshop at chinatown and i got myself 2 tops there. Meeting with np mates has been canceled since a few of us can't make it that day. From a slight drizzle to a heavy downpour, we reached Marina safely. Initial plan was to get through the IT show. End up, i splurged on fourskin sling bag and lingeries. (giggles) Forget about IT show. We have no intention/plans to get anything there. Why bother right? (saje, nak kaypo kan.) Oh, we had swensens. Again, yummeh!
Since all movie slots were taken up, we rode off to labrador park to chillax. (chill and relax.) Good view, good weather and good company! I don't know what we were talking about. But, the whole day ends with a happy note. He is extremely funny all the time. Sunday was a working day. Let's not yak about work, shall we? I went home for awhile to get changed. My mango black shorts turned hairy overnight. lol. Gonna dumped it soon. It was again drizzling and heavy downpour in the later part. So, we board the bus. We booked tickets for movie 'green zone' through iphone apps. Very convenient and hassle-free. Ex-bf said, he saw me at banquet, eating with faizal. Lucky he didn't approached us. -_- I bought cheap tops from cotton on then proceed for movie time. Green Zone is fabulous. It touches on Iraq's political issue. Regarding wars, WMD and stuffs. I find the whole setting looks real. Amazing lah. I'll rate 4/5 for Matt Damon's character. Then, cabbed home. (sekali-sekala eh)
Today. I had IST so work ended late. We went to Parkway Parade to look for my sleeping bag for work purposes. Don't ask me, why PP?? Found it at a good bargain price at $15. Isetan stuff. (baik!) I'm trying out kiah's brand of moisturiser today. Hope it does wonders. I'm home at 9pm! What a long fun-filled week. Thanks bf for the good funny times. You totally rock my socks! Ok, i'm tickled because bf just asked me a weird question. Gawd, he had never asked me such. But, it just shows how concerned he is. Hehehehe. My ex-bf texted me in the evening, just to tell me that he saw me with my bf. That text messages somehow is not necessary right? So the bf said 'asal dia msg you. kalau ex-gf i msg i, you suka? so you geddit?'. (jealous boy) Muahahaha. My bf hardly gets jealous, you see. So, get jealous more please. (: Ok, end of blogpost. Good night! Love you bf.
(almost forgot!) HAPPY 29 MONTHS LOVE SYG! (:(:
And that is two years five months. Ok, jom dating.
No comments:
Post a Comment